Could she be mad at me?

OK so I'm good friends with this one girl and the other night she complained to me about her boyfriend, basically she ranted to me about him. And all her fights have been going on for a while and this isn't the only rant she's had with me..

anyway the other night she sent a text(we texted instead of talked on the phone, I don't know why lol) that she doesn't wanna love him anymore and she can't stand him.

i then sent a text saying "yeah I agree, your a good person and don't deserve this. maybe you should break up with him"

she never replied to that text and she didn't reply to my text today asking if she was OK from last night.

did my suggestion for her to break up get her mad at me or something? or am I over thinking?

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 1

• You did the right thing. You gave her the best unbiased advice you have and it's her choice to take it or leave it. If she is going to be mad at you because you didn't give her the answer she was looking for, then it is not your fault. Just give her some space so she can figure out what she wants by herself.

What Guys Said 1

• she might be quirky cause that's no the answer she expected. she loves him. its hard for her to let go