Why girls don't check me out?

Girls don't check me out for reason maybe it do with my niceness or they don't think I'm attractive. What wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• girls can get away with checking guys out without them knowing it cause we have better peripheral vision.

What Girls Said 5

• Dunno - could be a number of things. Could be only one thing - which is probably that you don't notice them doing it.

Your a cute guy - so I guess it's just a matter of scoping out the right girl to hit it off with.

• Maybe they do, but you just don't know it

• Only you can really figure that out.I will say that confidence is everything though.

• Trust me I have confidence but not work out with women.

• maybe because you don't ask? lol

• I did ask them but I get reject by girls that why I ask a question what wrong with me?

• i wish because it make my day better if I ask them to check me out! lol

• ahahah omg

• I think girls do check you out but you don't notice it. girls are a lot more subtle than guys

What Guys Said 2

• nothing wrong with you. Girls are usually subtle and don't generally approach guys. Have you approached anyone?

• yea I did approached them but I get rejection that why I'm not sure if girls check me out or interested in me.

• Maybe that make sense

• yeah man I'm in the process of the same thing actually. girls have to open up to you and sometimes that takes time

• u care too much. take it easy