Why girls don't check me out?

Girls don't check me out for reason maybe it do with my niceness or they don't think I'm attractive. What wrong with me?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• girls can get away with checking guys out without them knowing it cause we have better peripheral vision.

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Dunno - could be a number of things. Could be only one thing - which is probably that you don't notice them doing it.

Your a cute guy - so I guess it's just a matter of scoping out the right girl to hit it off with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they do, but you just don't know it

1|1
    0|0
  • Only you can really figure that out.I will say that confidence is everything though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Trust me I have confidence but not work out with women.

• maybe because you don't ask? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I did ask them but I get reject by girls that why I ask a question what wrong with me?

• Show All
    • i wish because it make my day better if I ask them to check me out! lol

• ahahah omg

• I think girls do check you out but you don't notice it. girls are a lot more subtle than guys

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• nothing wrong with you. Girls are usually subtle and don't generally approach guys. Have you approached anyone?

0|0
    0|0
    • yea I did approached them but I get rejection that why I'm not sure if girls check me out or interested in me.

• Show All
    • Maybe that make sense

• yeah man I'm in the process of the same thing actually. girls have to open up to you and sometimes that takes time

• u care too much. take it easy

0|0
    0|0