GIRLS, do any of you like an older guy, or would or have dated one?

does anyone on here ever or is dating an older guy? I know a 22 year old that only dates guys 30ish and she says they are more mature, play less games and are ten times the lover in bed than the guys her age. how do you feel about this, I'm older myself and all my gfs have been 9 to 10 years younger.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met a good friend of mine when I was 15 and he was 23 (weird, right ?). A year later, I figured out he liked me. When I was 17, I actually considered giving him a chance, but I kept factoring in his age. Even when I turned 18, his age (and other important reasons) prevented me from really liking him the way he liked me. Well, I should say his age wasn't too much of a problem when I turned 18.

Now, I really like a guy I met on campus who's 22. The problem is I've only dated guys my age. So I have no idea how to approach an older man. I'm already friends with him, but I just don't know how to handle the situation. And to answer your question: I do feel older guys are a bit more mature than ones my age. All they want to do is party and not want any relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• My ex is 15 years older than me. He is near to perfect for me.We broke up but still in a complicated relationship. I don't think I can find another guy like him again. Sometimes he thinks he is too old for me but I nvr felt that way before. I think older men do know how to express his affection better, and gives a girl the sense of security better.

• I hate older men. I think they are creepy honestly, I mean when they hit on me only. Otherwise I don't find them creepy. That is going to get me tons of down votes but I can't bring myself to like them.

I love younger guys, they are the only ones who can keep up with me in and out of the bedroom. I hear guys my age and older always telling me to give them a chance and they will show me what a real man can do. I know they are not giving younger men the credit they definitely deserve. Younger guys are not so immature or bad as people will have you think.

• Yes, I have always loved older men, and married one too. My husband is 20 years older than me, and the coolest person on the planet. Older men are definitely more mature, they can sit down and have intellectually stimulating conversations with you, they know how to please a woman, they are more appreciative, they don't play games, and are just better in general.

• My ex was 12 years older and it started becoming a factor because our experiences were different because we were a decade apart. Music tastes, movie tastes, even furniture and stuff. He then started slowing down and didn't want to do things anymore, complained a lot and drove like an old man. When you're in your 20's and 30's, probably not much of a factor but when you get older it can be more of a factor.

What Guys Said 0