Should kissing and telling be considered a deal breaker?

If the person you were dating had the tendency to share intimate details of your relationship such as sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup.

If it were kissing, then I don't think I'd have a huge problem with it, unless it were insulting or really really personal.

Admittedly, if she made me sound really really great (but only in general), like, "he's a spectacular kisser," then I'd be less embarrassed, but only slightly. Getting into graphic detail, angles, sizes, etc, is crazy. That's a private thing between two people. Why do all friends need to know? I honestly don't talk about with my guy friends, and it's a stereotypical guy thing to do. It's none of their business what I do or don't do, unless I'm accountable to them.

What Guys Said 4

• In my opinion yes and No.

Personally I would like her to keep it hush hush but I can't control what she says or does.

I had a girlfriend tell her female friends about my body, or even showed a picture, Nothing sexual like no shirt on or etc. I told her don't do that because nothing good comes from that but some people just feel that way I suppose.

• if you are hot? then no. id be proud for you to brag... it is bragging right?>! :)

• I hate that! It's private! People need to mind their own.

• They do that all the time in Sex and the City nay?

What Girls Said 5

• I think that's up to you. If you aren't comfortable with the idea of it, then that person should know. It depends on the individual. I would not be okay with it, even if they are bragging, it is supposed to be intimate and romantic, not some trophy

• I think talking about a kiss is okay but anything more than that is nobody's business.

• that's messed up imo.. I'd just talk to him and let him know it bothers u.. hopefully he'd understand and not do it again.. good luck :)

• I would talk to him in private about it, no need to make it a deal breaker.

It would be best to make it known that sharing information like that bothers you from the get go.

• I think it's okay for you to talk about a kiss but anymore intimate details you want to spill, I don't think is right and should be talked about with your partner. My best friend and I used to tell each other everything and when I started a friends with benefits relationship that turned into a relationship she told me to tell her everything as this is my first. She even wants to know till this day if I've lost my virginity, which I have but it's none of her business. I talked to my boyfriend about telling her and he said sex lives are meant to be private and only between us two. I was uncertain of weather of not I should tell her but once I talked to my boyfriend he made me realize it isn't right.