Does my ex have a right to be mad?

Me and my ex broke up because of my family issues, but I accidently texted the wrong person on my phone and I said hey baby like I call everyone baby but me and my ex still like each other and then I texted him and said sorry wrong person but know he's and now he's mad at me because I said it wasn't a big deal that I call other people baby does he have a right to be mad at me even though were not dating but still like each other ? PLEASE HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is an ex, you shouldn't really consider his feelings as if he was a boyfriend. The thing is that he doesn't like the fact you are calling other people "baby" and he is apparently jealous or paranoid i.e. thinking you're playing around. If you care about him and want him back in your life, then you probably need to calm down and explain it to him. If he responds in an aggressive or rude manner, then you owe him nothing.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He shouldn't be mad. But seems like you guys are young, so he's making a big deal about nothing. Just tell him your sorry, no hard feelings, and try not to contact him again.

• no he does not have any right. if he is angry its his problem