Guys, have you ever competed with another guy for a girl?

How did it work out? I was pretty sure I liked one guy but another guy came in and is showing interest in me knowing about the guy I liked. Now I'm starting to fall for this guy friend, I hope it is more than him just wanting physical stuff but we'll see. What are your experiences? Thanks for any answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea a guy friend of mine and I both competed for a girl. I won initially, this girl and I dated for months... and then I found out from a mutual friend that she had started cheating on me with him. So I guess he won in the end because they're together now and I'm down a girlfriend and a friend.

• Aww man that sucks. I'm sorry she cheated,she wasn't worthy of you given you were faithful to her

• wow. "friends" is a very loose term these days I guess :\ sorry about that.

Hope you find a chick that's actually decent - and another friend too.

What Guys Said 4

• This happened but I pretty much blew it already with the girl (too many tactical errors on my part) , and my friend knew this so he begun his campaign.

• i have competed with a friend for a girl. he may have won the girl in the first place but they are not together now and a lot of people have lost respect for him for doing that to me

• No. Usually, I just lose the war before it even starts.

• Me and him. First man to make it to the summit of Everest got the girl.

Seriously, no. Well, high school doesn't count. There are so many women out there that fighting over one is like fighting over the same box of cereal at the supermarket.

• Don't say that -- I've seen guys fight over a box of cereal. Really...

What Girls Said 1

• Looks like a lot of guys struggle with friends competing for the same girl. Why do you think that happens?

• Copyright (c) USMLEWorld, LLC., Please do not save, print, cut, copy or paste anything while a test is active.

• its really troublesome, in our life we compete to get our girl, our money or our job. if you want to be winner you need to become competitive person, and really pursue what do you want and grab it.

i had experience with competition to get girl become my girlfriend but I jsut ignore her and jsut give up and thought silly why I need compete for this girl but I feel disappointed and feel sad. right now I won't give up and I will become real competitor

• But why struggle with the SAME girl when there are billions of other girls?