Does 'being on the rebound' exist?

I've recently been asked out by a guy, even though I'm only just out of a relationship. I really don't know whether I like him or not.

Should I give it a go?

Most Helpful Guy

• it does exist but its not a wise choice. think of it this way. if you were over your ex and finally ready to meet someone new, settle down, and the person you ended up with was "on the rebound"... you wouldn't be too happy about it either. don't lead the poor guy on if you're unsure about your feelings for him.

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on how long ago you ended your other relationship and if you are ready to date someone new. If you are ready, by all means, yes. If not, wait a while.

• well the fact that you're asking this question means that you're probably not ready. but it's really up to you, though spare a thought for what the poor guy would have to go through if you guys started dating and you're not really that interested.

• if you like him give it a go if you need time let him know if you dnt like him say no

What Girls Said 0