His best mate has a crush on me, what do I do?

So it's your typical love triangle, the guy I like, his best mate has a huge crush on me, what should I do? Talk to him, tell him that I don't feel the same way? or just leave it?

I don't want to move forward with the guy I like, worried it'll upset his best mate.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• There's no way you can avoid hurting the guy who likes you, if that's how he's going to respond to it. It hurts to not get with the person we like, no matter what. The only way is to politely turn down/hint you don't like the guy with the crush and NOT pursue the friend, but that's not what you want.

Does the guy you like, like you?

• I don't know, there are a lot of mixed signals, my friends reckon he does, but I am not 100% certain, if I am honest.

• Does your crush like you?

• I don't know.

• In that case, just ignore any flirtatious movements of his friend on you. Be polite and don't flirt back.