Should I call? Could really use the help.

I went on a first date with a girl and it went relatively well. I texted her three days later and I didn't hear back. At first I was like ah whatever but two days later she texts me back and says, sorry about not texting you back work has been crazy. I had a good time. Mb we can hang soon" I texted her a day later saying let me know when she is available. It's now been two days and no word. She manages a bar so I know the nights are late especially on weekends. So should I call her or wait to hear from her? If I call/ text what should I say?

Most Helpful Girl

• Call her when she isn't working, and tell her what your plans are first, then ask if she wants to join.

• That the problem. I don't know her schedule

• Well reach out to her on Facebook, and then still call her once or twice. How is she going to know that you want to be with her if you don't try?

What Girls Said 3

• Go for it. Just remember she could be kinda busy.

• I agree with what the other person said. You need to show more interest! Try to make a specific plan and see if she's free

• When a guy says "Let me know when you're available" it makes me feel like he doesn't relaly care that much. I think you should ask her out and say "I would like to go out with you this day" and see what she says.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, call her. Say "Hey, I'll be at //wherever you intend to be anyway, regardless if she will be there or not//, at //whatever the time//. Feel free to tag along.

If she says she has other plans say "Cancel them. I'm more fun then whatever you're doing". And when she does that - make sure what you will be doing is a lot of fun.