How do I go about this? what do I do?

I met this girl online (on the internet) we clicked talked a lot , got her number, texted back and forth, called her etc. and recently we've talked about meeting up in person, the distance is no problem but I'm nervous of meeting her because I keep thinking what if she doesn't like me physically? as in she's not attracted to me physically?

Most Helpful Girl

• You really don't have much to lose, just a girl after all. There are an awful lot. If she doesn't then that's it, have some self confidence for crying out loud.

What Girls Said 1

• well she's seen you in pictures right? really I've had my fair share of online dating and insecure guys say you might not like me, and let me tell you that's bs. if I'm talking to you and you are the ugliest guy I've ever seen and I've connected with you I'm still gonna go out on a 2nd date with you :) if she's done because she doesn't like you physically walk away knowing there's someone less superficial and better :)

What Guys Said 1

• the worst that can happen is that you'll find out she's not attracted to you and hopefully move on. so just meet her and see what happens.