What are some funny texting conversations you've had?

I feel like lately a lot of texting conversations have just been super boring, so instead of trying harder I want to hear about yours.

Whats the funniest thing you've said or received? Or even the random topics you end up on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was bored, and I didn't want to go to bed right away, so I sent a text to a friend :

Me : Roger, I believe I have a psychopath under my bed. I can see him drooling.

Him : Roger to Mummy Bear. I am sending the army right away.

Me : Now he growls at me. You better hurry.

Him : Give him a bone, you'll have a nice puppet !

Me : If I miss a leg tomorrow, you'll be the one to blame. 'Night, Roger.

From that day I call him Roger, he calls me Mummy Bear =D

What Guys Said 3

• I've actually purposely sent her(girl I was interested in.. about a month ago) a text that I would regularly send to my guy friends (something funny and gym related for example from a funny animation gym video) just to see how she reacted. She reacted quite well, and we actually had a nice conversation over it, and I was surprised how much she knew about weight lifting also. lol She was also curious about the video I showed my friend. haha

• Maybe sending jokes about LJ during the Finals

• This isn't really that funny but I completely owned her. I had met this girl at a party last week and we got to second base.

Me: Come over.

Her: Why, I'm not a guy

Me: Couldve fooled me

Her: So when we made out were you confused about your sexuality?

Me: Were you?

Her: What can I say I like charity

Me: Your just mad because I stopped calling. Its ok

Her: I stopped calling before you stopped calling

Me: If that helps you sleep at night more power to you

Her: Enjoy masturbating yourself to sleep tonight

Me: At least Ill get to more than second with my hand. By the way you suck at kissing

Her: Ditto

Me: Wow that’s original. Any reason you called tonight other than you're drunk lonely and bitter?

Her: I'm with friends tonight, which is more then you have going for you.

Me: Right I wasn’t just out for my buds birthday. If you're out with friends why are you calling a guy who snubbed you? Your pathetic is showing

Her: You ever stop and think your life is so sad that other people get amusement from it?

Me: Not at all. I got drunk girls texting me all over. I'm going to bed. Tell [Friend] I said hi

Her: You mention the drunk girls. But what about the drunk guys?

Me: You’re pathetic have a good night. Get some implants. Blow a tranny. Peace.

Her: Tell me more about blowing trannies. You seem experienced.

• Actually I think she did...

• Sooo you wanted her to come over then when she dissed you, you started being rude? Lol I think she got to you more.

What Girls Said 0