What is must for a successful date?

How to make a date successful ? What to plan ? What to do ?

Assume any place and mention accordingly .

I'll choose Best Answer too :P lol

Most Helpful Girl

• To make the date successful, the date ends with a kiss on the lips or cheek (unless she's the shy type like me ha) ...make sure it involves her interests as much as it does yours. the date isn't what you want to do, make sure it connects to her. For Ex: She likes to ice skate, take her ice skating. She likes to cook? take her to a cooking class, heat things up in the kitchen..haha orr teach her a new recipe.

Date Ideas:

*Cook dinner and bake dessert (aww) then watch a movie.. wine and dine her. Then go look at the stars...

*Museums are great because you'll both be sharing something together and learning something new..as well as getting to know each other. Then take her out to lunch.

*Themed dates are fun and spontaneous, "Mexican Date Night"- take her out for margaritas and to a mexican restaurant, then go to a night club to salsa or take salsa classes together (FUN)

*If the weather is warm enough and if she's the outdoorsy type, go to a park and set up a picnic, then go hiking or water rafting..then check out the sunset.

I personally would enjoy all these dates, because I am a girlie girl but I'm also an adventurer at heart and would love the outdoor setting. But make sure the date doesn't totally revolve around her, she wants to see who YOU really are as well.

GL

What Girls Said 12

• well you can always make dinner, take her to a movie, or even out dancing or you can even do all the above but at home make it a one on one thing if you want specifics give me a message but I think this shud help and give you an idea

• For me it's food and something to do. I really am not all for sitting in a fancy restaurant, I'd rather do something fun like go bowling or mini golf. Something that can generate conversation and some laughs. Then after grab some low key food like pizza or something along those lines and call it a night. :) romantic dinners are nice too, but I'd take the fun date nights anytime

• To be honest I don't think it really matters WHERE you go. If the girl really likes you she'll go wherever you take here...as long as its not in some abanoned wearhouse.

It's all about YOU your presentation to her you are basically trying to show her that you are boyfriend material! Just relax and be your self I will advise that you do something though where you two can talk and see each other face to face. So I wouldn't recommend a movie as a first date. Why not go some where like Starbucks or the Mall where you can just walk around and talk. It's all about getting to know each other right now. Once you get her to agree to a second date THEN you can talk about entertaining her. Lol

• good conversation. if you two aren't able to have a good conversation, then it doesn't matter about any of the rest

• Stay off of your phone.
    Too much eye contact is creepy.
    Give her space occasionally. We do not like to be crowded.
    Choose a venue that fits her personality so that she can be comfortable.

• Take Her To A nice place , buy her something nice , be a gentlemen , be yourself

• Make it interesting and fun so there are no awkward boring moments.

• Take it slow never rush her let her set the pace and take it from there. Make sure her breath is taken

• Make it special! Compliment her on how she looks when u take her. Be a gentleman about it!

• Good conversation

• Maybe the first impression

• if you stay home, making dinner and watching a movie is a cute idea, but if you go out, just make sure you pay and drive

What Guys Said 0