What should I do if I have a boyfriend but I met a new guy?

I have been dating for 3 months

A friend tried to hook us up

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you obviously aren't interested in your boyfriend, because if you were, you wouldn't even be asking this question. You'd be telling the new guy that you are already taken and telling him to get lost. So since you aren't interested in your boyfriend, break up with him.

What Guys Said 5

• Breaking up for another guy is always ugly. There is nothing you can do or say to keep him as a friend. Unless of course, you break up, give it enough time and then start dating again. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Sorry

• hmm why did you friend try to hook you up if you already have a boyfriend lol?

• If they are up for a 3 way your problem is solved.

• Tell the new guy you have a boyfriend? An open and shut case! *smokes pipe*

• No imnot sure if the new guy likes me bit I thimk I may have a crush on him

• Then come clean to your boyfriend and break up with him. Just don't cheat on him.

• Dump him?

What Girls Said 3

• if you took time out of your day to write this question you obviously don't like your boyfriend enough, maybe something to think about. just go with your gut feeling, maybe the new guy is your best bet but what happens if your crush fades and you still like your boyfriend.?

• Well the new guy is a friend at school but I don't want to ask him out and have him say no and havingg my x hate me

• Would you be upset if your boyfriend broke up with you right now ?

• So you've been cheating on your boyfriend for 3 months? Or you've been dating him for 3 months?

• it doesn't even sound like you like your boyfriend that much, so go with the new guy.