Do you think he would think different of me now after this?

I made a bet with a guy I've known for a while, we just started talking more. If I lost the bet then I'd have to send him a pic of me, so of course I lost the bet. So I sent him a picture of me just in my bra and underwear, he liked it, but he always thought I was very shy and I don't want him to think I'm easy either, would this make you think a girl was easy? I like him and I think he likes me too, neither of us have been with very many people. It was like special thing I did, and a bet of course. He said I didn't have to do it either so he wasn't pushy about it. Were both single and live a few hours away so we don't see each other, I guess I wanted to keep his interest somewhat. I'm 25 and he's 27. Just looking for guys thoughts on this, thanks :)

What Guys Said 1

• No, you're not looked at as easy. But it does tell him you'd consider the nookie eventually.

• Well if two people like each other itll most likely happen eventually anyway.

• well, you've got your answer.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah that kinda comes off easy like he will start to think u'll do anything to get his attention. you may not be looked at like someone who is a ho, but it isn't something girls who get taken seriously do

• Idk Its no diff then a bikini picture which is found on a lot of girls Facebook pages.