Ladies - do you want a gay-like man?

Girls usually love gay guys because they can talk about clothes and everything. But you don't like them, because they're gay obviously. Soooo what if a guy acts like he's gay (maybe he loves shopping and all that stuff) but he's not gay. Would you love a guy like that?

NOTE: I'm not gay and I don't act gay! I'm just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just talking about this with someone the other day. I told him that gay men would make the perfect husbands for straight women. I have many gay friends and would love to meet a straight guy with the same traits as them. I have never been treated with more respect and love than I get from my boys. Gay men also seem to have a certain level of understanding and compassion that is wonderful for a female. I think its just a side perk that they enjoy shopping and make-up and chick flicks and all that. So to answer your question, I would totally love a guy like that.

What Girls Said 13

• I think the term you're after is metrosexual... guys who like to shop, decorate, take excessive care to detail about their appearance like getting their nails done, spa treatments etc...but are straight. I don't know, havnt really met or been attracted to a guy like that, but its nothing I would hold against him. I have however been involved with guys whose mannerisms are a bit effeminate...but are totally straight..its no issue to me.

• actually I wouldn't mind a guy who liked shopping with me, but I still love guys who are like, into sports, male-like, look hot in my garden lol that type of guy who can life me up and yeah

• NO.

Don't act gay if you're not...please...I have a couple of gay friends,but I find it more difficult to talk to them than the straight ones, actually. (Sorry if that sounded bad!)

Just keep being a great macho guy--that's the type of guy the girls go for!

• Well, it would basically be LIKE dating a guy guy, which, duh, would be weird. There's a guy I know like that, and I'd NEVER think of dting him, because he seems gay.

• No. I want a manly man...I don't really like pretty boys... lol hows this...a man that can burn down my village fling me over his back and carry me back to his viking ship. Not really...don't burn my village. But really a manly man that I feel like he could take care of me in rough times...Personally I hate shopping (worked in retail for too long) and I don't want to be with someone who takes longer then me to get ready. I don't get the metrosexual thing but I guess I don't have to.

• no. a girl wants a guy who acts like a guy. its kool if a guy likes to shop but not like go to the mall 24/7 like a girl likes to shop. Girls don't like straight guys who act gay. It never works out.

• NO

• I like the standard type : )

• yahhh I would he would be comforting

• Definitely not!

• no. I would like my man to be a man ... I f*** suck lick p**** and can't stand the mall watch/play sports & keep my ass in check type guy. not gay-like; omg are those real prada shoes?! then I'll have a problem with wondering if he can ride a dick better than me lol j/k

• Yes I really want a gay friend. I wish I had a boyfriend that was like a guy gay, except he's straight and loves me lol.

• i wouldn't go out with someone who acted gay because I don't find that attractive and liking shopping isn't acting gay-theres loads of guys that couldn't be straighter but like shopping-maybe loving shopping is a bit gay though.

What Guys Said 0