I wrote this to my friend while drunk and am embarrassed. What would you think of me?

Ok ladies, yesterday I got really drunk and skype messaged a friend that I like. She likes me as well but we are friends at the moment. While I sat there I typed this poem up and sent it to her and now I feel embarrassed because I actually told her some strong things. I kinda want to dodge her because I'm afraid she may think I'm silly or turned off or something.She has told me she likes me as well but I don't want to run her away. This is what I wrote can you please tell me if you were this girl, what would you think of me? :

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you... maybe or maybe not

i don't wanna go to cleveland

i don't wanna

i will leave my heart here

behind

and never come

y do I write this

because I'm drunk

no

because my heart said so

my (heart)

im still in the dark

with my demons

don't know how to get out

wanna end it all

but I have you

to keep me strong

to give me encouragement

and push me along

don't let me give up

not on you maddyu

because when there is no one

there is maddy

the mommy of my love

the guardian of my dreams

you stand there to watch over me

over skype we c

and sometimes in person we c

but you never left me

the only girl in my life to show me love

like this I've never seen

why am I so krazy I think

because when I look to my left

you are not there

you are not to my right

I look up and down

and I frown

and think your gone

but you never left me

in my dreams you conquered

in soul you remain

you are my ying

and I am your yang

I know this sh*t sounds corny

but what can I say

I love you with all my heart

and I hope you feel the same

I didn't copy this poem

and I don't know where the f*** it came from

but ill tell you what

you are the best

my dearest

you came from heaven up above

you dropped down to me

through heaven and clouds I believe

u followed the paths to my heart

and you , maddy set me free

I love u

bye!

Most Helpful Girl

• if she's says aw and thinks its cute then its w.e. I would just be like what? hahha lol niice. are you drunk?

• well that's kinda what she did...im just embarrassed because I do like her for real. I know she likes me back but we are friends now

• i'd talk to her about what you want if you want to move forward with something more or just stay friends. if you both like each other and want to move forward on to something more than I'd just ask.

• well we did. that's how we decided to take it slow because I've always jumped into relationships and they ended horribly...to b honest I'm kind of making sure she has strong enough feelings before I advance

What Girls Said 2

• well, what's done is done so there's not much you can do except wait for her to contact you. You can always send a quick SHORT message saying you were drunk and apologizing and then leave it at that.

• has she said anythong back!?... that's very sweet... sort of... the only time I would run away is if I don't really like/care for the guy...

• ive known her for 7 months. we are good friends or whatever. she looked at it and said awwww. then we skyped for a bit and she went to sleep. I just feel like I might've said too much or something. and it came from the heart

• she likes me, like we flirt and have a lot in common and generally get along...its just that we are sort of doing the friends first thing because I've been in lots of rushed relationships. so I wanted to try this differently but I know she likes me more than a friend because she told me that she cares about me and wants to see where this may lead. but I'm scared I may have said something too crazy

• @Iadoreyou87: I second that

What Guys Said 0