• Ask
  • myTake

Met a guy online - will it work?

I was in a relationship for 6 years and have two little boys ages 2 and 3. He was always cheatin and lying and stayin out all hours of the night and... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• Will it work? Well that's up to you and him. Can it? Absolutely. The only difference between meeting someone online and in person is that you don't have the physical interaction and tone with communication. Other than that..it's not really a big deal. You're really not "much" safer meeting someone in person than you are online.

• that whole phone thing seems a bit weird to me, but yeah I think its real, cause I mean why would he pick a mom with 2 kids to take advantage of, unless he's really messed up, but yeah you make him sound legit, and I hope you guys get along even more because a single mom such as yourself deserves someone by their side.i hope dis helps

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!