Do you guys want the girl to always text you first

Or do you guys go for it and text her first? Or call?

Most Helpful Guy

• NO, definitely not always first you just seem desperate. You should also never wait for the guy to text you first, he'll just take that as you're not interested in him. It should be 50/50.

What Guys Said 6

• there are no real rules and there shouldn't be self imposing ones.

if I have something to text a girl, ill text her. if there is a girl waiting for me to text them, I hope they do it first.

should a girl ever call a guy? never.

do I ever call girls after I first meet them? only if I had a real conversation with her when I met her or if I want to ask her out.

• yes just to let me know that she was thinking about me..nut ill text first for like a week and after that let her text me and if she don't then I don't text anymore

• It depends upon the situation...

• I wouldn't mind if she texted me first. I personally don't believe that the guys need to call first or whatever...because you will be on the same boat as the other person..still waiting.

• I think whoever has something that they want to talk about should initiate the conversation. I'm not the most talkative person, so I would rarely start it. I don't see the point of starting a conversation just for the sake of it.

• It would be nice if she did because it means she wasn't just being polite when she gave out her #

What Girls Said 1

• thats what I want to knoWW! I rather him text me first that way I know he is interested! GUYSSS answer please btw...can you answer mine?

• It is suppose to work like that...text or call after three days...because if beforeit may seem the guy is rushing?