Is it cheating to FAKE cybersex on omegle?

I was on Omegle and I thought it would be funny to prank cybersex people, but I never did any of the tings I said I was doing and a certainly wasn't turned on by any of it. but all of a sudden I feel guilty for even jokingly saying those kinds of things outside me relationship, even though I didn't mean a single word and it was all a joke.

I would never do it again, it was a stupid one time thing and I don't ever want to do anything that could even possibly be considered as cheating! I never meant a single word of what I said but just saying that kind of stuff to anyone but my boy is wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not cheating, its just stupid

What Guys Said 5

• Why don't you ask your boyfriend? I think we both know what he'd say...

• Technical it isnt,couse than masturbating could be considered cheating.But and big BUT it could be very stupid to your boyfriend,and even you on the end.Maybe you should try to do that whit him,it would be far more interesting.You should try it,though.

• I wouldn't worry about it. I don't see it as a big deal at all. It didn't mean anything.

• In my opinion it' s not cheating,but if you do it too much it can become a problem.

• Cheater.

What Girls Said 2

• if you feel guilty about it, it most likely isn't right. I personally wouldn't do it. I don't really suggest you continue.

• Omegle is interesting.

Well, it's not cheating in a sense but you feel guilty about it. I would advise you not to do it again either because it can turn into a problem.

I don't know how to categorize it really...