Dating Advice! Why is it the guys want to rush things? I prefer to wait.

The reason why I asked is I'm still new to dating and a guy I recent went out on a date with recently texted me and asked if I wanted to have sex. I think that is a weird and insensitive way to approach a woman.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I think what he wants is only sex,I sugest you don't get along with him from now on.

• If a guy wants sex he needs to take the reins and make sure he does every little dirty trick in the book to make you want to have sex with him. Just texting is a bit weak.

What Girls Said 1

• I totally understand how you feel but that's the way guys are. That's their nature, you can't hold it against them. Remember we as women have to be the ones who pace the relationship. When 2 people first start dating the woman's goal is to ultimately get a relationship and the guy's goal is to have sex. I'm overgeneralizing a little bit but that's how it is. It's up to you to make sure you don't give up the goods too soon ESPECIALLY when he is trying to rush you.