Am I the only one who's never kissed?

To tell you honestly I'm in high school and I've never kissed. I'm not ugly or any thing but I can't keep from wondering. Am I the only one?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I still haven't got a real one either.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry about it, I am in grade 12 and I haven't kissed anyone either, I am what girls always call cute, just keep your mind open and remember there are a lot of people out there who haven't kissed any one just don't get to focused on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't get my first kiss until I was 24. But your still in hight school. You have plenty of time to get kissed

0|0
    0|0
  • When I graduated from High School, I had only received two kisses in my life. And they weren't that great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im16 and never kissed but I know the day will come when I'm ready you should do the same

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• dont rush these things..im 19, a sophomore in college and just got my first kiss last month..i used to want a boyfriend in high school but now I'm glad that I waited because now I feel like relationships and stuff in high school is a bit overrated and they don't usually last (key word: usually) but yeah don't rush it, it will happen when its supposed to

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks... I guess I just feel a little left out when my 12year old cousin already had hers.

• Show All
    • like I said I'm a sophomore in college and I just got mine...my friends are all so much more experienced than me and I always felt like I was never going to find a guy for me and my friends would always tell me that it happens when you least expect it and that it will all happen naturally and I didn't really believe them...but I do now

• Thanks... I guess I just needed some encouragement. =)

• nope your not

0|0
    0|0
  • No. :) I'm older than you and I never kissed.

You're 16, you got a lot of time. Don't worry about it. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't have my first kiss until I was 19 years old. I dated one guy in high school and that was only because I figured I should try to date someone because my friends were...

Honestly, don't fret about it. You will have so many *firsts* ahead of you so there's no need to worry/stress about when they will happen, just continue living your life and see what transpires. You certainly aren't the only person who hasn't had a first kiss yet and you won't be the last.

0|0
    0|0
    • I suppose..."sigh"

• What's the big deal anyway? A kiss is just a kiss until you share it with someone you actually like. Are you interested in anyone right now?

• *blush* Yes...