What should I text her?

met this cute girl last Friday night. as soon as we met we were talking and getting to know each other. a lot of chemistry and flirting. at the end of the night SHE asks for my number and I gave it to her. She then texted my phone that it was her so she obviously wanted me to have her number. So I gave her a text 3 nights later, a playful flirt with a nice meeting u...no response. its been a day so I was gonna try again tomorrow.. girls what's going on in this girls head? and what should I text her on my second try?

Most Helpful Girl

• why the fk did you wait three days to text? At least make up an excuse if it takes you that long, three days gives a girl enough time to get over someone she's just met, she would have assumed you weren't that interested in her if you don't have time to text, her, if you'd said you went away for the weekend that would have been fine, but now she just thinks you're pathetic and doing the typical three day rule, or didn't give that much of a sh*t and remembered you wanted to fk her. seriously, text the next day next time. at like, 12 or 1.

What Girls Said 1

• If you want an answer, text a question. Even if it's just "hey how's it going?" But if she fails to respond again, she's not inerested. Period.

What Guys Said 2

• Why not just call her? Ask her what's going on and if shed like too meet up. If so good if not whatever at least you know if she's interested.

• If she hasn't responded by now, fuggetaboutit. If she really dug you or even remembered you for that matter, she would have replied by now.