I am flirty and friendly, but I still don't seem to get a girlfriend? What do you think that is?

Why do you think that is? Its weird man, I really don't know why.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should think about two things:

1. where are you looking? Is it a place where you can actually meet someone, and if so, what are most people in this environment looking for? Are you always looking in the same place rather than branching out?

2. do you keep using the same old strategy to talk to girls? If it's been failing you for a while now, you should change your tactics if you want to see a change in results. There is no one right way to approach a woman, but if something isn't working, don't beat a dead horse, you know?

What Girls Said 4

• It may be that the girls think you are too easy or if you flirt with any girl te girl feel liked would cheat on them. It could be different for every girl. But to me it may be that you are trying to hard. Hope this helped. :)

• Hmm either too flirty so you seem like a player or maybe your appearance not too sure

• ah same problem for me I'm friendly and sometimes flirty... nothing's wrong with you so don't worry. it just takes time to find the right person. I mean it's better to wait a little than being with a person you have nothing in common with for even a minute. you just have to not look desperate. not saying you are but honestly I look a bit desperate sometimes so I'm trying to fix it :)

• maybe you only think you're flirty and friendly and that's not coming off to the other girls

What Guys Said 0