Does the way someone kiss a make or break for you?

Hey everyone..

just as the question above says...

Do you think kissing is a big part of your connection?

I feel like I'm not as attracted to the person if they are a bad kisser, I think for me it would make or break starting a new relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Kissing is very important to me. It isn't a make it or break it for me though. Through good communication, everyone can become better at the more "intimate" parts of a relationship. ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No... Sometimes it takes a while to learn what the other person likes. For example, I'm dating a guy who, at first, didn't use tongue when we kissed... And it kind of bothered me, 'cause we would be "making out," but it just didn't seem nearly as passionate... But after a month or so, he seemed to realize that was what I wanted, and now he's starting to use his tongue once things get heated.

• ;lol it totally does. Guys are probably going to hate me and thumb me down, but I felt like a had rthis connection with a guy about two weeks ago, at a bar, and when we kissed he was so sh*t that I didn't even give him my number.

• It's probably shallow of me to say this, but I'm going to have to say yes. If someone is a bad kisser (just based on my tastes), then I find it very unattractive and find it hard to connect with that person. However, everyone has a different style of kissing that they prefer, so I guess I shouldn't say someone is a bad kisser so much as someone who is not really my style.