First kiss stories? :)

Anybody have a cute/romantic/funny first kiss story? I love reading about them, they're really interesting and they put a smile on your face :) And It doesn't necessarily have to be a first kiss, just a story about a kiss that you think is worth sharing!

This question is for Guys and Girls, all answers are welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Before I was going out with my ex girlfriend, she kissed our friends dog on the mouth. I kissed the dog on the mouth later because I wanted to vicariously kiss her.

• That is so perfect. You are a sweetheart. Possibly a drool-covered sweetheart, but a sweetheart nonetheless :)

What Guys Said 2

• First kiss was back in kindergarden. Me and a girl used to sneak away and kiss under tables/sofas.

It's pretty weird thinking back at it. Not sure how common this is tho. Guess kindergardeners don't know that one should not copy everything one see on TV? :D

• I had my very first kiss ever last night! im 17 and have been hanging out with this girl i like for a month and last night we went to a movie with another couple who liked eachother. Afer the movie we all went back to a house and the other couple left early. We cuddled and watched another movie and she walked me out of her house and we hugged for a long time then kissed. I was so nervous but it was amazing!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Mine was... Hilarious, looking back. I was 18, and I drunkenly made out with my bisexual female best friend on a beach. After a few minutes, I ran to the bushes and threw up. Hey, at least I learned I'm straight. Haha.

• My best first kiss was with my current boyfriend. We had known each other for a month or so. We had gone out with other people at first, then we hung out a few times and after that we ended up spending a whole evening together. I brought him along to a little get-together with friends and we left together. He walked me home and we stood next to my door, outside, hugging and talking a bit for some time. It was a little awkward at first because it was obvious we would kiss very soon but there was a lot of noise and people entering and leaving the building, so the vibe was off. After a bit, things calmed down and then I looked at him in the eyes. We kissed for a bit and followed with some more hugging and cuddling. It was a great moment and the tension build up made it very thrilling and nervewrecking :)

• I was mad at my ex boyfriend at the time.. He stopped me for a second and said "You have something on your face babe." Then he went in for a long passionate kiss..