I'm seeing this guy who has made it clear he doesn't want me to get serious

I'm seeing this guy who has made it clear he doesn't want me to get serious, because of what's going on in his life (which I totally understand!)... now I really like him and like to spent time with him, but is not as If I can't live without him, we haven't been dating for too long... my question is:

giving that was him who said he doesn't want me to get serious, is it OK if I date other people? and do I have to tell him I'm dating other people- nothing serious just drinks and getting to know them.

I have slept with him, I'm not intending to sleep with everyone I date. I do like him but I don't want to seat around waiting, fall for him and get hurt again... he said it... so what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is ABSOLUTELY okay to date other people. In fact, I highly recommend that you do. Feel free to tell him that you are going on other dates. He needs to know that you're not sitting at home waiting for him to come around. Don't be surprised if he changes his mind and wants to be serious. Just act cool and happy and he will realize that he has to have you to have all your attention.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course. Date away.

What Girls Said 1

• Honey date other people. NOW. And don't give him details. Let him wonder. He is the one directing your romantic life right now so take back control.