Date on my birthday?

I really like this girl that I see at work in a different department. I asked her out to lunch a couple of days ago and we spent 4 hours at the restaurant talking and having a good time. She is everything I want in a women and I really want to keep seeing her. I didn't kiss her on the first date because I wanted to be respectful and take things slow. I want to ask her out on a second date. My birthday is coming up in a couple of days and I usually go out to dinner with my family and wanted to invite her but don't want to put to much pressure on her. Should I invite her or just wait?

What Girls Said 1

• You sound like a really nice guy. I'm not sure what is going through her mind but just to play it safe, may be it's better to wait it out. If it's just your family I would wait a little longer. If you have other friends there, I don't see a problem inviting her. Don't have her with just your family wait at least a couple of more dates or until you have sex with her. That way, you have sealed the deal and she is emotionally invested. If you still want to see her for your birthday, have her meet you and your friends out at a bar or venue.

What Guys Said 0