All I could think about was kissing him...what do you think I should do about this?

so I've been dating this guy for a month now and I'm definitely in love with him. But there's I guy I liked before him and still have feelings for him. he likes me too (he told my friend) and he would have been dating right now if he'd had the courage to ask me out before I started dating the other guy. I was hanging out with him today and all I could think about was kissing him...what do you think I should do about this?

Screw the second guy... I'm still with the first

Most Helpful Guy

• Another pre-16 year old who thinks she's in love... yawn.

But, I didn't come in here to say that, I came in here to say, thank you! You've just given me an inspirational idea for a web site I'm creating that's really going to help define the experience.

• You've just given me my competitive advantage.

Sorry for not actually giving you any information about what the hell I'm talking about but it's never smart to put your idea's on the internet before you've had time to make them a reality. Intellectual theft and all that good stuff...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You should decide on what's the right thing to do and always follow your heart no matter how hard it is because it's something that would be you the satisfaction of happiness that you want.

• Who's in love after a month and when you're that young..? Seriously...

Anywho,

"If you love two people at the same time, go with the second. Because if you truly loved the first, you wouldn't of fallen for the second"

How true that is, I don't know, but it's all I got.