So is it too late to call her?

at the movies I met a girl and well we talked have fun flirting and well we ended up exchanging numbers. well the movie that was supposed to be playing was in a different theater since they printed the tickets wrong. so I found out what movie it was and txt to her she responded back and that was the last I have heard from her. its been 3 days and I was wondering if it was to late to call her and maybe get her to see a movie with me or something... so if I do call what should I say ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not too late-if you call her just ask her how she is and tell her you was wondering if she was busy and ask her if she wants to go and see a movie sometime or something. You could text her aswell. But remember if you go to see a movie you won't really be able to talk to each other.

What Girls Said 1

• No it's not too late to call her, she's probably wondering what happened to you. Ask her if she would like to go to another movie

What Guys Said 1

• Or out to diner, diner enables you two to start up convo's and get to know a little more about each other.