Can I text him first?

O.K. so I have this guys number but we never text and I like him and I think he likes me but I'm not sure.. would he think it was weird if I texted him first? I really like him and I really wanna know if he likes me. how can I find out for sure and fast?

Most Helpful Girl

• Find some excuse to text him. I had the same with a guy who's away at uni, I heard he was coming back home so I text him about that.

Leave it a few days and send him a message wishing him a happy Christmas, but include some question so he has an excuse to reply.

Just something simple like "How're you celebrating?". Start a conversation :)

What Guys Said 2

• Most guys would find it flattering if a girl texted them first, it makes them feel notice, it doesn't matter who's texting first all that much, talking in person is the best way to creat sparks: tease him, compliment him, just be all around friendly he will be sure to catch on.

• Just text him and see if you can get a convo going. Also if he answers back quickly you'll know he probably likes you

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with the guy above also tho don't expect things to happen fast BC you will come across as pushy and it will backfire trust me