This guy doesn't want to be in a relationship, does he?

Ok so my boyfriend and I have known each other for a long time. He went to my homecoming and ever since then we became a couple and fell in love, we've even talked about our future as far as him going to college and marriage and stuff like that. Recently he's been acting weird and he barely tells me he loves me, he hasn't really called me beautiful, and we haven't talked about what our lives would be like together like we usually do. I go on his twitter account when he's not around (he doesn't know) and even his tweets has changed, last week he complained about how annoying I was while we were on the phone and how he hates when he falls in love with someone "awkward". Also, he made a status before that saying "I'm crushing on one of my followers" which I know isn't me because I don't have an account at all. A day or two afterward he called this girl beautiful. Yesterday he made a tweet saying "Being in love is by far the worst feeling I've ever felt. Now I have something to lose and I have to make it work if I don't I'll end up in deeper sh*t". Once I saw this I felt so heartbroken and burst into tears because I don't know where this is all coming from. After this tweet he made another saying "I'm fascinated with the who cheat on me or the ones that are unavailable and can't be with me as well as the ones that use their f***ing brains and remind me of my mom." Now mind you, he doesn't know that I see these, but I'm already heartbroken and I feel like I need to confront him about it because if I don't I'll be even more hurt if our relationship continues. Can someone pleasee help me, I have no idea what to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Hi, it does seem sort of weird that your boyfriends behavior has changed so suddenly. However I certainly think that you should confront him on exactly what he's feeling, try and be as calm as possible and avoid shouting and arguing at all costs, beware he will be annoyed at you for looking at these secretly but you make it clear that you just wanted to know what was going on, and that you care about how he's feeling. if it seems that its time for you both to go your separate ways, be grateful for the time you had together and don't hold back when it comes to moving on, it won't be easy but rest assured you will be loved again! hope this works out for you.