He seemed to be very interested! He always initiated the texting...What went wrong in this scenario?

So I met this guy at a bar. I gave him my number. We texted for about a week. Same interests, natural conversations. He wanted to meet up. I met him during the weekend, we hit it off pretty well. We both had a great time. At the end of the night, he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place(very casual). I said not tonight but maybe next week. He said okay. I gave him a peck on the cheek and told him to text me to hang out again. didn't hear from him for 2 days so I decided to text him. Asked him how he was doing, he replied. He then asked how I was, yadi yadi yada... Very short convo. didn't hear from him after that so I again texted him 3 days later texting hello. No reply yet. Its been 2 days now. Is this his way of saying peace *****? Or am I a bit paranoid? I don't know the signs of rejection because I've never experienced them yet. What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he wanted a one night stand... (s.e.x)

You didn't give out so he figures you wont..

And if that's the case he's not woth it.. If you would have gone back to his place he may have "forced" sex on you.. (R.a.p.e)

I don't know the whole story so I could be wrong.. But this is what it sounds like to me..

If he's not showing intrest anymore like he was a week ago.. Then its probaly true

What Girls Said 0