I got a date for coffee and cupcakes. How do I get date two?

Advice ladies or gents? Do I do flirting on this date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah you flirt! You need to be interesting, engaging and energetic to get her to want to see you again. It's also a good idea to have in mind whatever kind of date you want to take her on next and drop some hints to test the waters. For example you could mention that there's an exhibit at a local museum you want to check out or there's a cool art gallery opening or whatever. In fact, it's good to have a few things that are happening in the local area to talk about. Makes it seem like you live an interesting life, which she'll like. Also, don't be afraid to touch her now and again. Help her take her coat off or put it on, put your hand on her back and guide her past obstacles as you walk. Playfully push or poke her. Anything really. It'll make her used to your physical presence which will come in handy on the next date or the one after when you kiss her.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• If you're interested...flirt your tail off!If you find she feels the same,just ask her out again.:) Have funnnn!

• be yourself and just ask her out for another date!

What Guys Said 1

• flirt but don't overdo it. don't talk about anything really serious just yet. if you make her laugh and she has fun she'll want to see you again.