Reviving attraction? Is it possible and how?

This girl used to reply to my texts and we'd talk for a while, but now its like.. any attraction/comfort/rapport we had is gone.

I'm considering going balls to the wall and calling her up to ask her out, but I don't know if that would be the best if she's not even replying to my texts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on a couple things:

1. Is there a new guy she's interested in? If there is, you don't have a chance.

2. How long has it been? If it's been too long, she won't think it's worth digging up old feelings that have been buried. (I would say a year is too long to have let it rest.)

3. Your history with each other. If thongs didn't end well, don't waste your time. If it was just that you lost touch, your chances are much better.

Keeping these things in mind, I would encourage you to go for it. I can't tell you how many times I've wished that an old flame would come back into my life with a passion.

• 1. No that I know of.

2. It's gone downhill over the past few weeks

3. We didn't end HS on speaking terms and didn't talk for 2+ years, until she recently added me on FB.

• Okay, now along the lines of what to say how is something like

" Hey _____, its ______, how have you been?"

"(probably good, how are you)"

"Good, hey I was wondering if you'd like to go out this weekend, play some minigolf @ boomers and maybe get something to eat after?"

Obviously I don't know about this weekend with Xmas and all, but how is that?

• It's not bad. The one suggestion I would make is to have another line or two of conversation before you jump right in and ask her out. Ask if she got anything cool for Christmas, or bring up something you've talked about before. If you can tie that into your invitation, even better.

What Girls Said 2

• I had guys constantly text me when I wasn't really attracted to them and it would just annoy me if he called. But then there's the possibility that she's busy. If I were you on the other hand I would call, see what's up and if she's OK. Go for it but if she's giving hints that she wants to be alone, take them lol.

• That's probably what she wanted in the beginning but it got cold because no progress was being made. I don't know if she'd want it now.

What Guys Said 0