Dating out of your race?

Have you ever dated out of your race?

Was it merely because of attracttion towards someone who looked exotic?

Are in in an interaccial relationship? If so, for how long and what are the races?

Im basically asking this question because I have a lot of friends who think that when a guy or girl dates out of their race, its not for love, its just for the love of something different

Most Helpful Girl

• love isn't about race. but being with somebody is about attraction. just like how people like brown eyes better then blue, or blonde hair more then brunette, people find skin tones more attractive then others. I am white(italian). And I never really had a white boyfriend. A lot of people claim that I just try to "fit in" but I know for a fact that is not true. I remember when I was in kindergarten I had my first crush. And he was black. There was only 2 black kids in my class and majority of the class were boys. I just thought he was cute. And when you're in kindergarten your mind doesn't think about race you just know what you think is cute. I have been more attracted to black boys all my life. I can't help it. A lot of predjudice people tell me that I will grow out of it, but if I was going to then I would have done it a long time ago. Its not a trend that I just started. Its just what I like

What Guys Said 1

• I am a white man married to a black woman. We have been together for 2 and a half years now and are expecting our first child in April. Some people may be into it for the love of something exotic, but I love my wife very much. I have only been with 3 girls in my life, and 2 were black, one was white. It's about love for me.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. I'm black he was white. We had the same friends so we were always around each other, eventually he asked me out we started hanging out a lot and then it became a relationship. I thought he was cute at first but never thought we would go out and he admitted to liking me but not thinking I would date him because of his race. So it depends on everyone, it's not always just to try something new lol.