How often do you text your boyfriend/girlfriend?

All the time? A couple times thoughout the day? Only if it's important? And if you text a lot what do you usually talk about?

Most Helpful Girl

• Practically all day everyday lol

What Girls Said 6

• Right now just once or twice throughout the day. We're semi-long distance right now (from the beginning of the semester till late January we only get to see each other about every 2 weeks if that) and he just got a 12 hr work day job so not much at all throughout the day. Other than that, we know each other so well we're far beyond the getting to know each other and flirting state. Definitely important stuff (or we call for that) and often "how was your day, baby?" type of thing :)

• I talk to him as much as I can. However, my situation is different since he is deployed and I could lose him any minute. We text as much as we can.

• Ugh, you DON'T text your bf/gf. Only if you can't access a phone. So, call her if you can becuase, no matter what you say, texts are thoughtless and boring. But if you have to text her, don't say I love you. You only say that in person or on the phone. And just ask her what she wants to talk about if the convo gets boring(;

• whenever it's possible hhahah. I'm single now. but my ex and I would talk all the time, my phone bill one month I think was like 26000 texts.

• all day everyday and you have to come up with things to talk about start with random questions to get to know each other

• Usually throughout the day.. not constantly though.

What Guys Said 0