Dear women of all races

Dear women,

I am indeed needy not of materials but of your love. I have a lot to offer and I want you to be receptive. So I need you to let me know not only with voice but your body that you feel the same. Understand me for the way I acted when I didn't know you lost your phone that's why you Haven't texted me in the last 4 days. Take it in stride

I do indeed agree with you not because I am incapacable of making decisions but because I don't care what movie we see, I just want to hang with you. Accept me for being excited to be with such an amazing woman.

I've been through rocky roads in relationships just as well as you have so please don't shoot me down. I didn't have a father to teach me the ropes of dating bare with me, I am learning I promise.

How did/do you feel after you read this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that you are speaking for yourself. You probably do have good intentions and eventually you'll find the right woman @ the right time. However, every guy is not the same so I can't just take that and apply it to how I interact with every guy. Some don't feel that way and some do. I can't pretend everyone has good intentions :/

What Girls Said 2

• You sound like an amazing guy.

• This is so true!

What Guys Said 2

• You embody the key points of most guys, and I believe you have most of the ropes covered. The phone thing is dead on, and the movie too.Bravo.

• lol this is epic.. especially the phone part