Been outta the game for a minute, and I have no idea what to do.

My ex got engaged, and we been done for about a year and a half, and we were together for 8 years, we were together since we were twelve and I been out for so long, I don't even remember what I'm doing. I have had flings, and have gotten a fair share of numbers and blah blah blah. But I finally want to be in a solid long term relationship now, only thing is I don't know where to start. I know I don't want to win a girl over with my game because that is to easy, and I kinda want to be with someone who I'm already friends with, but I don't like anyone of my friends like that. Its gotten to the point where I'm like how do I even fall for someone again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay out for a few more years. No woman, no cry as Bob Marley sang

• I love that song. Lol yeah, but I'm getting sick of being lonley, and that's not the sole reason, but its a big one, I don't feel like I'm rushing in. And if I'm shooting long term I'm gonna take it slow.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, it's probably best that you wait a little while. If the reason you want a girlfriend is because your ex got engaged, it's probably not a good idea to date, it would just be a rebound girl. But if not, just have hangouts with friends where you can meet girls, or try becoming close with one of your friends you already have. You can fall in love, it just takes time. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Suit up! It's gonna be awesome!