Is Mr Perfect the one for me?

Alright so I met this great guy through a mutual friend (blind date) and he is really perfect. Romantic, sweet, sensitive, caring, understanding, funny, a gentleman, chatty, fun to be around etc only thing wrong is I don't feel this intense attraction towards him. Is this a problem or can I have a relationship without it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody is perfect.

Nobody...

With that out of the way, one possible reason why you haven't jumped him is because you are cautious and experienced enough not to fall madly in love on first contact. The fact that you have a positive review on him is a good sign compared to the typical, "Nice but not my type," or "No way, he's a loser."

What is it YOU want? Do you want a man for life or just a casual one-time hookup? Until you find this out, good men are going to pass you by until you get old and wrinkly...then it's too late! I admire a woman who thinks before she jumps someone, but in contrast, I despise a woman who lets an opportunity go wasted.

Good luck

• VERY GOOD ADVICE! Question asker you should really take this at face value. His words truly does speak volumes. Soooo many women pass up real keepers just because they're lacking something. Look at what he has to offer verses what he lacks. If what he has to offer out weighs what he lacks then you should have your answer.

• It means you are a good man who is friendly to the woman, but you lack a certain requirement that would have made you a "yes-type." The requirements are usually tall, handsome, healthy, athletic, race-specific, age-specific and rich. Depending on the woman, any deficiencies in one or more of these will label you as "nice but not my type."

• Agreed. Women can be extremely fussy when it comes to dating. Sadly my type used to be the whole bad boy exterior, which I am currently trying to step away from by dating this nice guy :)

What Guys Said 4

• attraction can grow ... I would say give it a chance and see... most people aren't 100% sure of a lot of things ... although I don't think you can have a real romantic relationship when you don't develop some kind of attraction towards him ...

• Romantic, sweet, sensitive, caring, understanding, a gentleman.

these are the things women think they want. (And idealistically do want)

but you are attracted to someone who isn't so open, you know you can have this guy.

there is no chase, no tension, no push or pull.

assuming he isn't just putting it on, he sounds like he would be a fantastic partner, maybe you will grow more attracted.

or maybe you will fall for someone who knows how to better exploit human psychology.

• "he is really perfect?. Romantic, sweet, sensitive, caring, understanding, funny, a gentleman, chatty, fun to be around etc" Is that not enough woman? lol If you feel that he is not the one then leave him for someone else, its very simple, women are very undecisive. Do what you think is best for you, but personally if I ever meet a girl who had those attributes + I found her good looking then she is mine.

• Yes that's everything I ever wanted in a guy. But I have always dated guys that I am physically attracted to. Although I really like this guy and want to give things a shot :)

• No I am not more into the whole sexual stuff as apossed to feelings! I just normally like to feel that spark, giddy feeling if you know what I mean.

• :) I get what you mean, but I guess that's his limit, or you never know.

• How long have you dated? I mean maybe it will grow. I dunno, generally though you just have to see, are you really happy and will he make you happy. What makes you happy and see if you and him match.

• We have only recently started dating like just over a week ago. He does make me happy and does all the right things :) I hope it does intensify the longer we are together.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm well yeah I suppose but personally if there isn't that spark it probably won't go anywhere. You can't make yourself feel it and the fact that you're asking this question means you doubt it.

• Thats my problem :/ I mean he is in every other sense ideal except for the lack of spark :/ but I do wanna give it a try.

• Simply because his not you type. Maybe you are looking for a naughty one.