What constitute a love triangle?

I'm just wondering if it is possible for a man to have feelings for two women at the same time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I think it is even easier for a many to have feelings more multiple women at once than vice versa. I personally don't have the time or energy to get involved with more than one woman at a time. Also, I feel like I'd probably mess it all up if I tried juggling relationships like that.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it is. Just like a woman can like two men at the same time. He will usual like them for different reasons and not want to give one up because he can have it all at one time.

• It is very possible but not practical. Sooner or later one is going to find out about the other.

• It's possible but usually ends poorly for at least 2 parties, guy loses no matter what and possible cat fight.

What Girls Said 2

• yes and if he does he need to choose who he really wants to be with.

• Yeah. Another example is when two guys like a girl and she has to pick one of them..