Make out with a girl just because you can ?

Guys, would you make out with a girl just because you get the opportunity ? I know some guys would sleep with a girl not only because they love/like her or are attracted to her but they would also sleep with her just because they can. It's just a way to get off for them. But would you also make out with a girl just because you can or do you have to be at least a little attracted to her ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• She has to be at least average looking, but yes.

• only if she is attractive.

• Yes I would and already did but she was attractive to me so I did it. Sorority girl did the picking up lol all I did was accept to go to her room. crazy crazy crazy girls ...

• I would have to be someone attracted to a girl to kiss her. I also have to be attracted to a girl to sleep with her as well. Might be just for the night, but I still have to have some sort of physical attraction or nothing sexual is going to happen. Even guys that are just looking for sex still go after girls they are attracted to. I've never met any guy that would hit anything that was available. The closest would be getting a BJ from a girl but not wanting to kiss her or sleep with her.

• I'd have to find her really attractive. I must admit I don't find fat chix the least bit attractive.

What Girls Said 0