Booty call or actually want to hang out? Please help he wants to meet up today!

So I met a guy while I was at work...and he lives 2 hours away. We chatted for like 2 hours while he was at my workplace...then he left. I added him on Facebook and we have been chatting about meeting again. I suggested we meet 1/2 way so neither of us has to drive the full distance. He then suggested a hotel room to stay over at since neither of us should be driving so far after going out for drinks. I flat out said this is a booty call and I am NOT doing that. He said sorry for making it sound like that, but he doesn't mean that. On another chat occassion I said, once again, I am NOT a booty call and will not be doing any of that...and he still wants to meet up. Do I go? Does he still think its a bootycall or does he genuinely want to meet again?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he is genuinely interested in meeting you...and if he happens to get some booty with that then it's a bonus!

I would meet up with him and stick to your guns about the no booty call thing.

His reaction will tell you all you need to know about his interest and intentions.

What Guys Said 2

• 1st time he was sure hoping for some action! But if you Dnt like such kind of stuff then chuck it ! meet new guys ...there are lot many in the store for you !lol .

takecare

• Ye he probably has some illusions of sleeping with you. Usually the case with bar dates. You know, alcohol lower inhibitions, etc. The hotel will make it inevitable that you sleep close and he is probably crossing his fingers, if things go smoothly, he gets laid.

What Girls Said 1