If a guy just randomly texted you saying...? What would you do in this situation?

If a guy just randomly texted you saying that you are his shipoopi what would your response be? here's the link if you don't know what it is link and I have talked to this girl a lot so its not like I've never talked to her before.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I'm a Family Guy fan so I would have thought it was adorable, but not if we weren't dating or at least flirting. If a random guy I hadn't talked to in a while did it, I probably would think it was weird. Plus, it would make a lot more sense if Family Guy was a big thing between us. I had a guy once and we were both do into it, we would random send each other quotes and the other one would respond back with the next half of the quote. Family Guy was a thing we bonded over so it would make sense if he called me that.

• how do you know if the two of you are flirting because we aren't dating, I feel like she wouldn't get the joke

• If you think she won't get it then don't do it. I can't tell you how many times a guy texted me something and my reply had to be "...huh?" It's just awkward and kills it. And it was obvious we were flirting by what we were saying and body language, we were hanging out a lot too just not going out on formal dates. Instead we would usually hang out, get food, and netflix Family Guy honestly. :P

What Guys Said 0