How do I find out why I'm getting rejected? How do I know if I am being creepy, coming on too strong?

How do I learn from my mistakes, find out why I'm getting rejected? they say it is trial and error, but still, for guys that have little or no experience in dating and relationships, that keep getting rejected when approaching girls, asking them out, how do you learn from your mistakes? obviously girls are not going to be giving me feedback as to why they are not interested in me, why they rejected me, so, how does a guy learn from his mistakes? how does he find out why he got rejected so he won't make the same mistake again with another girl? I don't really have any guy friends that could Coach me in this, so how do I find out and learn how to approach and talk to girls better? how do I know if I am being creepy? give me specific, very extremely specific examples as to what makes a guy creepy? coming on too strong?

i was expecting more answers than this

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, when asking out a girl.. Just chill. Like its second-nature getting a girl. Be observing though when she is answering. Girls are like fish, you have to endure their every movement, analizing what they are up to.. But!, if your like some guys and you go ahead and stick your hand in the water and scare them, they'll obviously run away..., or swim away in the fishes' case (: hehe. Getting it? Just try to make her see that you are a truly nice and cool guy to hang out with. Approach calmly, don't rush it. But as I always Advice guys, heigene... Very important. Some girls don't like guys who smoke, or have bad breath.. Or have a strong, bad body odor. So take care of those things first! (: and make Sure you don't have anything on your face when talking to that girl, it sends the wrong message. Trust me. I'm a girl (; haha. Lastly make her come to u, if you bait the fish and she bites.. You score, brah! XD haha.

• I thought my Answer helped ): well then, nevermind.

• Haha, no of course not! :D like I said, just chill.. Be confident not cocky.. I hate guys who're total jerks.. Ugh'

• are you sure? does it take practice for all guys? what about the guys who have been getting girls since they hit puberty? like the end of middle school and high school? they probably were just surrounded in social situations more at an earlier age or what?

What Girls Said 1

• Be sincere and be yourself! As someone who gets hit on by creepers a lot, that's the biggest thing. When a guy is actually interested in you and not just trying to pick you up because you're a girl in the near proximity. Get the hint when she's not into you and stop once she obviously isn't into it.

• what what is it that makes a guy creepy? be specific, detail, describe

What Guys Said 3

• You should be able to build up some judgement when you are with a woman and feel her reactions to things. I learned really early to not get too personal at the start of the relationship, if you want it really specific then I talked about how bad my past relationships were,

• do you have to be born with the ability to know how to talk to girls?

• thanks, I hope you are right, the guys who have always been good at talking to girls, like since the end of middle school and high school, that are "naturals" I'm guessing they started socializing earlier or grew up surrounded in social situations more?

• A lot of the time the guys that are good with girls in high school are also arrogant bastards. I was a nerd in school and hung out with other nerds who like the same stuff, the bad thing is we all sucked with women and didn't learn a lot from each other. It wasn't until after I left school that I began to appreciate the skill some guys have with women and took from them what I now know. I'm still a nerd, but get laid tho :)

• i wish I knew

• easier said than done but I guess keep trying new methods and find which one does not work and which does

• Or, you can give up and try a different person XD haha.. Just kidding