Waiting for Texts post first date

Without giving you the whole over analyzed story here are the facts

1- we met online

2 were texting every day one here one there

3 we finally met and he told me he had a good time and he would speak to me tomorrow we kissed goodbye

4- he texted me after the date that night saying "thanks for the Kiss"

i replied thanks for a good night out..

he didn't call or text the following day like he said he would - just wondering if it could be a blow off or if he was just busy. I don't know if he was just being polite

GUYS DO YOU TEXT A GIRL AFTER A FIRST DATE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED..?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Heheh... good thing he was the first one to contact... but guys just get a little away from the phone when they know they've got the girl, you shouldn't have kissed him on the first date, but what is done is done... you should undo the mistake... you texted him? Wait for him to reply, take it as a text, if he likes you he will reply the text or at least send you a text... and then you will be on the winning position, don't reply right after, wait... like 2 hours even put an alarm on your phone, to reply then reply his message starting with: I was at a hangout with my friends I could only see your text and reply now.(EVEN IF YOU'RE AT HOME DOING NOTHING SO MAKE SURE You DONT UPDATE YOU FACEBOOK FOR THAT LONG that will get him thinking you are having fun and you don't need his butt to have fun). And then answer whatever quesstion he asks you and don't treat him like a normal friend...

• I don't think he wants to come on too strong, like clingy and that type of stuff. Give him time, he could be nerves and not know when to text.