How can a girl kiss a guy? cute suggestions?

this guy I'm dating kisses me all the time, but I'm so shy that I never initiated. I do want to kiss him though. the problem is, our date is usually a dinner date, so the only opportunity to kiss him is in front of my house. and he's a foot taller than me (i'm not short, he's just huge, just had to say that lol) and I'm scared that I'll look ridiculous trying to kiss him. plus, he's trying to kiss me already anyways. how can I show him that I'm interested too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to lean closer because you have a secret to tell him. When he gets close enough, kiss him and tell him how you feel about him.

What Guys Said 1

• Sit on his lap like a Ventriloquist dummy and then reach up to kiss him.

What Girls Said 1

• Well you can always sit on his lap, that way you will be even or taller than him so you can kiss him. Or like if you guys go to the movies, you can always whisper in his ear to look at you and then kiss him when you guys are sitting down.