Who the hell taught girls to text? Because you did a horrible job

theres this girl I've been texting from my second school and she cannot text worth a crap. she one words the yes or no questions and when its not a yes or no she just says hmm I don't know or I don't know lol. she puts no effort into a text message whatsoever but when we're together in person she actually replies. she gets angry if I don't text her and then makes it agonizing when I do. what should I tell her? how do I get her to open up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol! So, may I ask, what type of texts you would love to recieve from a girl? Do you always end up talking to girls who text that way? Is it rare to find a girl who is expressive, shows a lot of personality, and brings an interesting, lively conversation even with a text?

Hang out with her face to face. Not everybody is a texter. I have a close friend who is so cool and funny. She's the most boring,irritating person when texting. If I had to judge her personality based off of her texts, I'd be unsatisfied and onto the next! But in person, she's awesome! Texting isn't everyone's thing.

• i like to recieve responses that at least appear like she is involved in the conversation. for example a reply then another question, or an opinion. yes it seems they all text that way, so maybe its me? girls how you described seem very rare.

• wow really? that's interesting! it's funny you ask this because the last guy I dated was expressing his frustration about how girls don't speak enough when they text. so what are they usually like then?

What Girls Said 7

• She uses one word replies you mean.. ?

I only do that if I'm not interested in the guy.. maybe she's like that as well and doesn't want to be rude.

don't rely on texting her so much, if you seem to have a better connection talking in person do so.. that's probably all she wants.

• Reading in between lines is so hard...even more so when all you have is a "yes" or a "no".

I sympathize with you. My suggestion is to tease or joke about this situation. Criticize her without sounding too harsh.

Text back with a " is that all you have to say? :P "

or something light.

• I don't know.. when I text I try to use correct grammar and always put a period at the end.

• I'm sorry for not having an actual answer for this but while I was reading the description I laughed a lot it was great, thank you!

• maybe she don't wanna text tell her you will text her later. or text conversations are too boring.

• Tell her to send real answers or you will not text any more...because I have had the same problem :l you get fed up real fast...

• Just tell her you'd like her to text you more when she texts you, you'd like a more thorough answer some times. good luck

What Guys Said 1

• If this is a chick you are interested in, I would head out of the door asap... Let that ***** be mad if she can't text right.

• When girls give one word answers in texts, that means they aren't interested at all.