How to have better communication with my boyfriend?

i've been dating my boyfriend for about 2 months. things in the beginning were really great, we were on top of each other seeing each other almost every day. when we were in the "talking" stage (which is arguable, because he had no idea I had a crush on him), we texted a lot, and once our honeymoon phase was over, we both got busy with the end of school and working. and he started calling me more rather than texting, especially during finals week. but since I'm going to a university an hour away (he's staying at the community college we met at for next semester), I've been worrying that our time that we're spending is not enough. I like him a lot, he's sweet, compassionate, kinda shy but overall a great guy to be with, which is the exact opposite of me, I'm loud, blunt, and aggressive and he's the best boyfriend I could ask for. but I feel like our communication is lacking sometimes. because we're so busy and our schedules don't exactly match, we don't talk everyday and only call each other a couple of times a week. and I see him for the whole day once a week. and it's frustrating because I want to spend so much time with him before I leave. we agreed to try long distance. I think it is me being selfish, because he has already told me he wants to enjoy the time we have and whatever we do he always wants me to choose or make me happy. I've met his friends, been out with them twice, he's met one of mine and wants to double date with my good friend and her boyfriend, and I've met his mom briefly, and spoken to his dad and they both want to meet me. and he's met my dad and his girlfriend several times when he comes over. and he's met my mom. everything's great, and I just feel so attached to him and want to say so much to him, but I don't know where to start, cos I don't want him to reject it. he's more laid back than me, and so I just worry sometimes, and then when I talk to him or see him, I ask myself why did I even worry in the first place? he's great! I've been trying to get back into things I did before I met him and it's settled me more, but I would like to talk to him more, so what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him that you want to talk more. He'll understand.

What Guys Said 1

• ifff I had met you instead of my ex-gf...!

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing you can do, just enjoy the time you're with him. Worrying about your relationship won't make make your boyfriend closer to you. You just have to live day by day. As long as he knows that you really take this relationship seriously, just enjoy and stop worrying.