I met the man I always dreamed about being with...and I have a boyfriend, any advice?

You finally meet your celebrity crush and he nice, smart, funny/witty, and is into you, but you have a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Don't just answer the immediate, "I would never cheat". Really put yourself in the scenario.

This is the person you always dreamed of being with and now here they are, and you're extremely attracted to them.

I am asking because this recently happened to me. I am not going to do anything, but I am sad about it all.

I waited a long to have a good boyfriend, and now I have one. I don't think I am truly in love with him, but I do love him as a great friend.

It's weird how I finally met the man I dreamed about being with (and he is into me), and I have my first boyfriend.

Any Advice?

What Guys Said 1

• "Don't just answer the immediate, "I would never cheat"."

...

...

... therefore I shall not respond.

You know EXACTLY why you said the quote above; you want us here to "validate" you cheating on, or dumping this guy, for someone else.

• No, I never did anything. How is that validating anything? I asked for advice on how to deal.

• I would never cheat

• That is not advice on how to deal, but thanks.

What Girls Said 1

• I think since it's your first boyfriend you should get out there and definitly try out this new guy...could be something good.

• I think you're right about trying different guys, but I'll just wait until something is wrong with my current boyfriend.