Why are online dating sites so hard to actually meet good people?

its getting very aggrevating I go in these sites and I meet chicks and try and talk to them and its like talknig to a wall, there was one chick saying she was scared to meet new pople, why even join a dating site if you are scared to meet people? I ask questions and try to get to know these people and its seriously boring and they have no substance. the women don't try and conversate back with me its so annoying. why can't I feed someone on a site any site that is interested and that will actually have a conversation with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Online dating success takes time. I don't know how long you have been on a site, but it took me 8 months to find my current boyfriend. I did a lot of messaging too and I know how frustrating it can be when you write a whole essay and literally don't even get a reply. Best thing to do is to just do some mass messaging. Message as many people as you can, write concise messages, but ask about something in their profile.

There are a lot of people who join dating sites for fun or because of dares, so they don't take it as seriously. But there are people who do, its just hard to weed through all the fluff, I guess you could call it :P

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I have met my current boyfriend on a online dating site and everything is going great. We are able to hold convos together. He's even talking about marriage in the near future. I'm sure there is someone on there that will be willing to talk to you.

• im starting to think women don't know how to make conversations anymore lmao

• Lol well you are right! Some of them don't know how! I actually messaged my current boyfriend first. You just have to keep looking for that right person. It took me 5 months to find my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• the competition on there is much higher than in the real world

• what sites do you use, that may have a lot to do with it.